Why Choose Us?
At Precision Spinal Care, we have developed an effective three step spinal decompression process:
Our spinal decompression protocol …
Each one of these steps
1. The patient warms up the disc so that it has the ability to reabsorb fluid.
2. The patient sits on the spinal decompression machine and is gently stretched according to their specific needs.
3. The patient performs specialized functional exercises to lock in the progress that’s made every visit.
Our effective three step process:
- Relieves neck and back pain
- Increases spinal range of motion
- Restores proper disc height to bulging and herniated discs
Our advanced spinal decompression treatment protocol is: low-risk, very affordable, has a high success rate and has the potential to provide long-term pain relief.
The Precision Spinal Care Approach to Relieving Back & Neck Pain
Precision Spinal Care is the first and only facility to focus solely on the precise treatment of bulging and herniated spinal discs.
Through a non-surgical approach, and using state of the art spinal decompression equipment, it’s possible to precisely target the damaged spinal disc and re-hydrate the disc, restoring it to its normal healthy height.
This spinal decompression process releases the pressure off the nerves that are causing pain, thus allowing patients to return to normal activities.
Our unique approach is quite different from traditional treatments such as surgery that fuses the spine, injections that hide the pain, physical therapy that tries to strengthen the muscles, or chiropractic that primarily works on the spinal joints.
For Back & Neck Pain Sufferers
Our advanced treatment protocol is targeted toward anyone that has:
- Severe or chronic back pain and/or neck pain
- Been diagnosed with a herniated disc or a bulging disc
- Tried pain medication that is no longer effective
- Tried all other options and are now faced with surgery but want to avoid it
Those who have already tried surgery and yet still have pain may also benefit from our treatment.